This was my inspiration for my next design board. I haven't done many boys rooms, so this was a bit of a challenge. I am apparently way better at girls rooms!
Since I sort of designed this to be used in my son's room I am keeping the paint as is (you can see the details here: Asher's Room). It is Approaching Storm by Ralph Lauren. The accent colors are blue, orange, aqua and grey. The curtains I have left as they are now (Ikea, $39.99 for the set of 2 panels and they are a charcoal linen).
Here is my shopping list:
- bedding from Land Of Nod
- rag quilt from Etsy
- throw rug from Etsy
- 3 robot prints from Etsy
- metal picture frames from Etsy
- robot pillow from Etsy
- square silver knobs for the dresser from Home Depot
- black pendant light from Ikea
- white storage unit and drawers from Ikea
- black robot decal (custom colors available, I'd go with a combination of orange, aqua and grey) to stick on the sotorage bins from Etsy
- I have no idea where that awesome white spaceship lamp is from but isn't it cool?
Oh yeah, I almost forgot!! A friend sent me this blog because this little guy has a robot room, too. It's so cute!!
Another Robot Room