A friend asked me to help decorate her daughters bedroom/playroom, and wanted to go with a ballerina theme. I think of ballerina's as being so graceful and sophisticated, and when I started searching for ballerina stuff, I came across this:
It totally inspired me. I love the colors, the shapes, and the dots. So I got to work!
The thing is, my girlfriend had already picked out the bedding she wanted to use, and this is no where near what she wanted. I hope she likes it anyway!
Here's the shopping list:
- pink background paint color is True Pink
- all fabrics are from Etsy. I would love to see the cream fabric with black and grey dots used for the duvet, and the black with cream dot for the bed skirt.
- cream silk curtains are from Pottery Barn
- black silk floor pillows and black and white floor pouf are from Etsy
- white fuzzy throw pillow is from Crate and Barrell
- white throw rug is from Restoration Hardware Baby & Kids
- pink flower lamps are from Pottery Barn Kids
- Black and White striped canister is from the Drake Hotel General Store
- lazy susan for crayons/art supplies is from Restoration Hardware Kids
- table and chair set is from Restoration Hardware Baby & Kids
- pink and black sequin beads are from Etsy
- bow tie frame and shelves are from Urban Outfitters
- white chandelier is from Pottery Barn Kids
- cream ballerina dress is from Etsy
- black & white ballerina prints are from Etsy