Saturday, February 12, 2011

I think I'm dying...

I have a cold.  I haven't been this sick since 2008.  No joke.

I'll be back with something fabulous when I'm feeling better.  In the meantime I thought I'd share some super cute red stuff from Etsy.  Y'know, cause Valentine's Day is coming and all.


Art Print from Rococco Co



Red Pearl and Silk bracelet from Will Oaks Studio

Poppy Red Pearl and Silk Chain

Hand Dyed Red Felted Wool Fabric from Three Sheep Studio

Hand Dyed and Felted Wool Fabric / W357

Some of these are red...French alphabet cards from bibitty

ENGLISH Alphabet Cards in French style - Full Set of 26 NOW IN LARGER 5x7 SIZE

Cute little wall hooks!  I'm definitely making some of these myself.  These ones are from Candi Mae Designs

Pirate's Hook

Hand Blown red glass bowl from Sassy Glassy

Hand Blown Red Glass Bowl

Ooh la la!  Pillow from Alexandra Ferguson

Ooh la la 16x16inch pillow recycled felt applique pillow - oatmeal and red

And my absolute favourite thing - a red cashmere baby beret from Voladora Design

repurposed cashmere baby beret

And that's it for me, I'm off to get well.  See you next week. 

And Happy Valentine's Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment