Saturday, February 12, 2011

I have a crazy ass story for you!

If you are a blogger, then you know that you can check your stats.  And in those stats, you can see referring sites.  I checked my referring sites one day back in November and there were some random google sites, and this one called Lauren Lane Decor.  I got all excited!  Someone ELSE who has a home decor blog saw MY blog and referred me?  I went to her site right away.  The first thing I saw was this gorgeous mirror that she had refinished.  I was sold, so I started following her that day.  I checked back a few times over the next couple of months and saw that she was refinishing furniture.  She does a great job!  Then, one day last week I took a look at her recent post about a white coffee table she had redone (picture complete with her cute little dog Bella).  I LOVED it.  I was going to message her and see where she got it and how she refinished it, because I'm pretty crafty and might be able to do that too.  Then I noticed she signed her post with "tara lauren".  I stopped.  I have a friend named Tara Lauren.  That refinishes furniture.  And has a dog named Bella.  I clicked on her profile picture.  Oh. My. God.  It was her!!!  I had been following her blog for months, and had no idea!!!  Small world, isn't it?

So, I highly recommend you check out her blog and the amazing things she has done with the furniture she's refinished.  Amazing!

Oh, and I am buying that coffee table from her for an excellent price.  I can't wait to pick it up!!

Lauren Lane Decor

No comments:

Post a Comment