Wednesday, February 29, 2012

A New Project

My home office is up next. My husband and I have always neglected this room (as you can see in the "before" pictures) and it's time to get this disaster under control.

Before:


There are so many things wrong here, I don't even know where to start. Not only is it unorganized and cluttered, it's also decorated horribly. We bought the desk from Ikea when we were first married and it was very functional, but I want something a big more stylish. The paint is the same beige as the rest of our house (before we painted), and I can't stand it. There are absolutely no decorative accents in the room, and I was undecided on a color scheme for this room so I was putting it off. I have it now, and here are some inspiration photos:



Navy and Coral!! You like?

I'll be getting started this week by cleaning up the office, and buying the paint. Progress pics to come this weekend!

...Fancy

No comments:

Post a Comment