Thursday, June 9, 2011

FREAKIN FINALLY!!

It only took, what, a month and a half to paint?  Here is Asher's bathroom - finally finished!

 View from the hallway - notice the black door, which I love!


Here is a closeup of the paint.  It is Ralph Lauren's "Approaching Storm" and cost $40 for a gallon.  I only used maybe 2/3 of the gallon for the whole bathroom - 3 coats.  It's darker than in this picture.  In the natural light it looks almost black.  It also matches the paint in his bedroom.  This hook for his towel is from Anthropologie and cost $14.99.


 This soap dish is from a hand made soap shop in Marseille, FR.  It was $15.  I love it, but it's starting to discolor a bit so I'm thinking of spraying it high gloss white.


My Grandma used to grow sweet peas, and I love them - so delicate and pretty!  These are from Chintz and cost about $25 for the bunch.  The vase is from Superstore and cost $4.


 This is my amazing deal - shower curtain was $35, hooks were $15 - from Restoration Hardware outlet.  Woo hoo!  The stitching color is aqua, which is the accent color in Asher's room.

 
 View of the hook, garbage ($5 from Ikea) and the aqua bathmat ($5 from Bed, Bath and Beyond)


Picture frames were from Michaels ($15 each, more than I wanted to spend), prints are from Bibbity on Etsy and they were$12 for the set of 3.



Here is a better look at the light fixture, and the mirror.  The light fixture was from Home Depot ($25 each, we have the same ones in our master bath, and one for the lower bath as well). The mirror was from Home Sense (Home Goods in the US), and was $36.


Total bathroom makeover cost - $277.  Because it cost so little, I think I might splurge and buy these towels from Pottery Barn.  Their towels are FAB!




Fancy

1 comment: