Tuesday, June 7, 2011

New Stuff for Babies & Toddlers!

I am designing a room for a friend, so I went to check out the usual websites: PBK, PBT, Land of Nod, etc. OMG I'm loving this new stuff!!!

From Pottery Barn Kids:

Avery Cabinet.  I love the color of this!


Mermaid sheets - LOVE!


Oh! Oh! Oh!  I have to get these!!  Not sure where I'll even put them.  I don't care - they are SO me!


This is probably the funnest, coolest most awesome thing I've seen for outside in like, ever!


I love all things Peter Rabbit!  This nightlight is so cute for a nursery:

These rocket popsicle molds are great for teething babies!  I bought them for $7.99 at Superstore, so if you're from Canada head over there.  Much cheaper!  These ones are selling for $15 on the PBK website.



Pottery Barn Teen:

Tropical Floral Rug


Fleur Organic Duvet cover and sham


Land of Nod:

This just makes me want to have an outdoor party!  Summer Banner:



Cute toddler boy bedding - When Dinosaurs Roamed the Bedding


Highways and Biways blanket. 


OK, let's shop!!

...Fancy

1 comment: