Sunday, April 3, 2011

My new favourite store!

A new store opened in my parts called Bouclair Home.  I went to check it out today, and I had to go through the whole store twice to make sure I didn't miss anything.  There were so many fun cute things for the home!  Here are a few of the the things I loved

White wood curtain rod finials


Lilith Bedding



Russian Faux Fur Throw (I bought this in aqua for Asher's room)



Aqua Glass Bowl



White Ceramic Vase



Decorative SILVER Owl!


Ceiling Lamp



Table Lamp (the lamp selection was insane!)



Metal Wall Art


Mirrors (I finally found some mirrors for our bathrooms!)



Flower Hook



Glass Side Tables



Kids Frodo Duvet Set



Shelf with Hooks (you can't really tell, but the hooks are actually glass knobs)



I liked too many things, as you can see!!  This is only half of what I wanted...




...Fancy

No comments:

Post a Comment